Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Pedicure Day

Well, here is what we started with. Not bad. Then up in the chair Teri went.


They get right to work.


The owner of the shop. Nice guy. I met him when Matt and I worked on one of his tv s in the shop. He is located about 20 miles north of Monroe in Bastrop, La. You need nails done, this shop can take care of you.

Oh yea, look at those nails. Look like some I have seen before. They are drying.
Below are the finished product. Very happy owner of these nails.

Look at the fish in the shop. Big aquarium.

Oh yea, this was our first cache of the day. Teri wanted to test the polish job on her toes.


I found this cache. Look at the sign above it. I got out of there in a hurry but not until I found the cache.

Now, the little booger below was a tough find. It was at the library in Bastrop.

This one, below, was out in the boonies.

See what I mean. We were in gator territory.

I was anxious to get out of there and make sure the car had not lost any tires to a big angry gator.

Teri and I had a fun day. I think we found 3 out of 7 caches. Was not a good day for the treasures but a great day for us to spend together. We saw some great places that we would never have visited. This geocaching is fun. Folks just can not believe the beauty that is never seen by the normal tourist. There are even folks that live here who will never see a couple of places Teri and I found today.
Well, the Barrett/Jackson Auction, in Palm Beach is on. Think the market was closed today so B/J is all there is on tv worth watching this afternoon. Cars going at relatively low prices. Sign of the times I guess.
It is only 4 pm. We may find something else to get into before dark. the kids are gone to Dallas for a Bible Bowl, until tomorrow night. I plan to do some tyding up on the engine Saturday. Rest up Sunday, after church, and then pull out Monday morning. We have some really good places to geocache up the Ms. River. I can't wait.
Have a great weekend.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home