Friday, April 23, 2010

A Friday In Georgia

You know without me saying anything that Teri and I are having a blast. We are here among many of our friends. The weather was perfect today. I had some guys here help me install a solid state ignition on our Onan generator this afternoon. We had an excellent presentation on a new type of air ride system. There are 2 more technical sessions tomorrow. I can't wait. We also had an excellent catered meal and another one coming tomorrow evening. Some of our friends are cooking a full breakfast for all of us in the morning. There are 50 something coaches here. The campground is just great. Was in upper 80s this afternoon so we fired up the air conditioner. It sure felt good. I am afraid we may get storms tomorrow.
For our GMC friends I have posted several photos on the GMC Photo Site.
thanks for checking on us. All is well.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home