Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Geocaching Afternoon


Off we go. Had a little geocaching to do this afternoon.

Here she goes, deep into the thicket. All I could think of was chiggers and ticks. I hope I did not get any. I hate digging around in places like this. Chiggers fall all over me.
Look at the fella we found, below. He was not afraid of us one bit.

Here is a neat place we found today. We were north of Sikeston, Mo. I love old graveyards. Look at some of the tombstones below.

These were all very old. This one was broken so we did not know when they were born or what the name was.


Most of these were buried before 1900. These two were the only ones I saw later than that. Wow, I hope folks try to keep these little graveyards up. Our family has one in Alabama that we try to help take care of. Is out in the boonies. I have lots of relatives buried there.

We stopped to see about getting the GMC bra parts that are missing and here is what was there, below. Tuesday we have an appointment to have the grille covered with the snap in screen.

We have these little guys here tonight. They play well. Won't be any problems. Grana is cooking a pizza now. I got ice cream for dessert.


Just a short one today. Wanted to show you the caches we went looking for this afternoon. I guess we were practicing for our two day cache hunt next week.
Thanks for dropping by. Hollar if we can do anything for you.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home