Friday, August 27, 2010

For My Volksagen Friends

I don't think these pictures need any naration.  Took these after the free supper we all enjoyed. Thought you folks that wanted to come but could not make it would enjoy them.

We have some super rides here.



Our friends from Illinois. they hosted the last show we attended.


It is always great when I meet up with friends. Gary and his son Brandon.

I know you Mo. boys know this guy.

There is a radiator behind those cuts.

Oh yea, our Oklahoma rocket is here. Marci Claire really loved this one. She is in the foreground.
More tomorrow. Starts at 7 am. Hmmm, wonder if I can get up in time?
Dan

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2010 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Freely Living Life said...

What a fun event! LOVE the VW buses!

=) Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home