Thursday, December 30, 2010

GMC Motorhome, Snow Covered

Oh yea, it does snow here. Teri told me at 830 am to look out the window. I told the girl to "get real". You see, I am not an early morning kind of guy since I retired. Now, if there is something going on I can get up anytime I want, but for snow, not happening. So, I sent her outside while I stayed all warm and snuggled up to my electric mattress cover. Here are a few shots that she brought back in. Quite a contrast to the irrigation pictures from yesterday.

I did get up to take a look about 9 am. It was total whiteout when I looked. Of course that did not last long.

As you can see, an inch or two in just a few minutes. We are at 3600 feet here in Duncan.

We still have directv so you know it was not too bad.

Josh about to be ambushed by his little brother, Cdub.
What can I say? By noon this will all be gone. At 1045 am it is now 35 degrees. Teri said the lowest she saw on the thermometer this morning was 27. Was 21 Wednesday morning. The temp rose and fell several times last evening. At midnight it was 40 degrees.
Life is great here. Hope everyone back home is warm and full of lunch by now.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home