Friday, December 24, 2010

Wintering in a GMC Motorhome

When I was a child we opened our presents on the night before Christmas. Some still do that and some wait until Christmas morning. Maybe it depends on how old the children are. Whenever you do it I hope you enjoy what you recieved.
Teri and I are planning our trip for tomorrow. If you click on our tracker link, above, and put in wd0afq-1 you can see where we travel. The hours can be moved back so you dont have to be with us live.
I gave Teri several geocaches along our proposed route and she is now gathering the information. I am excited as I have wanted to travel down through there for years. Teri's Christmas gift to me is the trip and I am one happy kid. We may see a few of the illegals heading north. Won't be giving any a ride as we have locking doors on the Vibe. We will end up down in the Chiraqawa Mtns. Spell it like you want, that is my best guess. Teri has always wanted to visit those mountains and never has. That will be my gift to her tomorrow. We will end up north of Douglas, Az. and then take the hiway back home.
Enjoy your day, we will. I should have lots of pictures for tomorrow night.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home