Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

A bunch of the worst criminals I have seen lately. Got them right where they belong. I was having problems uploading pictures yesterday and this one got missed. Thought you would enjoy seeing it. Neat old jail carved out of the rock and completed in 1881. The interesting thing here is that the fella that built the jail for the county was the first inmate. Wonder what was going through his mind that first night.
Teri and I hope that everyone has a happy holiday season. Saturday is Christmas. Remember if you know someone that will be alone to include them in your group. Depression seems to be the worst during the holiday season. We don't celebrate Christ's birth on Christmas but Romans 14 tells me that if you do, I am not offended. We celebrate Christ's death, burial, and resurrection on each Lord's day as the Christians did in Acts 20 and 7.
Just wanted to tell everyone to enjoy the holidays. Teri and I have a trip planned through the desert mountains by ourselves. I think it will be fun. Teri is worried I will stick her car up in some hole. I hope that does not happen. There is a 40 mile trail from here to Bowie, Az. I have wanted to see what is down there for a long time. We may never have the vdub out here so I have decided the Vibe can make it. Once we cross I-10, we plan to keep heading south into those mountains, north of the Mexican border. It should be a fun day. Lets hope so anyway. I will grab some photos to share. We will have the tracker system going so you can see just where all we traveled. We have already put 1300 miles on Teri's car since our arrival here. We do like to go.
See you later,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home