Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hitch Itch With the GMC Motorhome

No pictures. Had an accident with my little Dell netbook. I tripped over the ac cord and tipped a glass of coke over. The Dell went flying also and got a drink. I got it back on yesterday for a bit. Today I was able to get online before the screen crumbled. Hoping Monday it will be dry and might come back to life. I have not found a picture reducer that works with this Windows 7 in Teri's netbook. It is slow and needs to be "rammed up". I can take care of that but I still need my Dell back.
So, we have the "itch" as they say. Will take off in the morning over the mountains, heading west. Hope to make Queens Creek sometime after lunch. Will visit with our friend Rob for a couple of nights then head on over to Quartzsite on Wednesday. We should be there for about 3 weeks before rolling again. I have my old Dell 15 inch laptop and will download a resizer if the little Dell does not come back to life. We will have lots of pictures to post from Quartzsite. I will be working the last week we are there in the big rv tent. I am anticipating that being a lot of fun. Will be working with one of our friends in the LED booth. It is always very busy as folks want led lights to save their batteries while dry camping.
Watch the tracker and ride along with us. Could be a little geocaching along the way. Always an interesting ride.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home