Friday, June 3, 2011

We Have Arrived

Oh yea, we rolled into Effingham at 1030 this morning. Left Dexter by 7. I did not want to rise so early but we needed to roll early. Was still cool when we got here but it warmed up in a hurry.

We are parked near some of the speakers that broadcast music. This does not seem to be Colsyn's kind of listening. He is complaining about the 70's stuff. I told him it would go off before we hit the sack.

That's my copilot for the weekend.

Here are a few shots I grabbed today.

This is Terry's rig. He is from Mo also. In fact the first 3 motorhomes here are from Mo.

A couple of nice trucks.

Here is Colsyn eyeballing Terry's neat doors, just before our 20 mile parade through the country.

Yep, v-8 with a blower.

If pink is your color....

She has a nice bus.

Some really straight vehicles here this year.

There were some upset locals when we rolled into the town square. Took several minutes to get parked around the courthouse.

Don't know why he left that yellow there.


This Thing is really fixed up right.
Well, thought I would throw up a few pics for you tonight. I will grab several more tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend. If you own a GMC you may be out having fun like Colsyn and I.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home