Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bad Day

Hey, it is still working. Had to leave my Chrome browser and go back to Explorer. Oh well, maybe it will work for a while.
You ever have a day when things just do not go right? I mean I could not get anything right. Installed a new radio in the vdub Monday. Well, the display seems dim. And, the shark fin antenna does not work. One should never buy stuff then hold it til the warranty expires before installing. I traced the antenna problem down. They have a wrongly tuned coil in the thing. Nothing I can do about it. Had to totally disassemble the thing. Junk. Have to find another one to fit the hole I have drilled in the roof of the bug. Contacted radio factory, they will work on it if I send them a reciept. No can do. So, as long as it is dark I can see what station I am listening to or what time it is.
Dog gone it. I finally gave up and went someplace where I could be cheered up. 89 year old widow lady. She always cheers me up and I told her I needed cheering up today. Worked. We had a great two hour visit. Older folks have so much to share. I take the grandkids when I can to see older shut ins.
And, look who just showed up with a new buzz:
Grandkids always put a smile on my face. What a way to end this day. Rylan came over to attend Wednesday Night Bible Study with us tonight.
Once again, life is good.
Hope you too are having a great Wednesday.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home