Friday, April 12, 2013

WOW

This blog thing has gotten to be such a headache. Believe this or not I got checked in and it lets me post. I can get logged in normally but it refuses to let me post. I had to switch browsers last year to keep posting. Now, it will no longer allow me to post with Chrome browser so I am back to Explorer. Wierd. I do believe it has something to do with having both a hotmail and gmail account.
Let me see if I can post a few pictures here:
 Oh yes, they worked. Our recent trip to Dothan Alabama.
 They were weighing the GMC coaches. Thought I would sneak in before anyone noticed.
 You know who is in charge of the ice cream socials at these motorhome gatherings.
 We put a new modern window in our door at the convention. I will admit to being a little nervous after we got the old one out. Now Teri and I will change the other windows in our own driveway.
 We stopped in Columbia Tn. on our way home from Dothan. This is our little grand daughter that has been through so much at St. Jude's. They have pronounced her healthy. Such a joy to be around.
 One of our grand daughters at her dad's work place. She is growing up fast. Very pleasant young lady to be around. Has a caring soul.
 Three of them in the bug. They all love the bug.
 Back home and celebrating another tooth being pulled at grandpa's. The tooth fairy leaves more money at grandpa's. Rylan is working to get more teeth pulled here. What better way to celebrate than at the local soda fountain?
 Rylan is quite the geocacher. At 6 years old he finds more than grandpa. This day it was 6 to 2 in his favor. These kids just dig in and get to the buisness. We don't leave until the cache is located.No tooth out, just a general celebration by Marci Claire and me at the drug store with soda fountain. We all love going there for ice cream.
So, maybe we are back on track. Will see how this looks after I post. Hopefully I can keep getting on and continue our posts to the blog. Hope everyone is enjoying Spring.
Dan

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are so looking for a GMC to buy. If you know any that are for sale. I think we met you at Noculula Falls a few yrs back.
please give me a call. Roger Ledbetter
205-467-6748

 
At April 15, 2013 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

There are several GMC coaches for sale now at good prices.
http://gmc.mybirdfeeder.net/GMCforum/
Go to the above link. This is the GMC motorhome forum. There is a national search listed on the forum.

Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home