Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Corn Field

Well, I had two right answers to the pop quiz. Thanks for sending in your responses. Just checking to see if folks really pay attention to what I have to say. Wally, Teri asks if you got the curly cues on your door? The pumpkin things.
If there had only been soybeans instead of corn this year I could have wifi. Dog gone it. They are not cutting corn here yet either. Last year it was soy beans and I could easily get the wifi signal from a mile away, across the field. Not so this year. We are 12-15 miles from a safe wifi signal. By safe I mean off the street. Using Super 8 now. We checked our emails and are fixing to head back to the "ranch". I will leave early in the morning. Teri will stay until Oct. 6th so she can attend grandparent's day.
One of my neighbors sent me a picture of our back yard. Seems a fire got away from someone and nearly got our house. All of the dead grass burned. Guess I wont have to mow when I get home.
I hope to be home by the weekend, with Sam. Will likely stay at my friend's Wednesday evening and then head home Thursday. Will be a long week without Teri.
I guess that's it from here. Sorry no photos from here. This is a good sized town but Teri did not get any photos and I have been on a "mission" each time I come into town.
Say a prayer for Sam and me, that we have a safe trip home. See ya later. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home