Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday And Still in Iowa

It has been a busy week. Wally and I got the harmonic balancer on and all of the belts back in their places. I swapped out the 2 front shocks this am, This is the last day of the week long gathering of GMCers. We should be ready to roll out of here in the morning. I dont have any pictures, right now, to put up. I did put several on the other site this week. The weather has not cooperated to my liking. Wind has blown so bad it is hard to do anything and Teri and I have been outside almost all of the daylight hours. We certainly got our tans up to par, ha. It is about supper time here. We have 2 other couples and us cooking so I might get some photos then. Tonight is the last ice cream social so I am packing it in. Thanks for checking in with us. Will have a lot more stuff when we get settled from here.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home