Sunday, September 23, 2007

Leaving One State and Arriving in Another, Logansport, In.

No, I did not get up early enough to get the picture of the sun rising. Take a look at these photos backwards and you can follow us yesterday. The last one is us leaving the GMC motor home gathering. Sad. Was a good one and we got to visit with lots of our friends. We crossed parts of 3 states yesterday and had a great ride in the GMC. We got to Nikki's about 6 pm eastern time. I could not get internet working so I had to come to town and get on today. This morning we had to take Sam to the doctor. She was sick. She is fine now but we were scared. Sam will be 12 Christmas. Any time she is not up to snuff we get worried. She has been by little buddy for 12 years now and will be hard to let her go. I will, when I know the time comes as I can't let her suffer any. She has been too good to me. Was just her and me for a long time.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we arrived at our daughter's place in Logansport. The three little grandsons were in the yard waiting when we arrived. So, hope everyone has a good day. I will try to get back on in a day or so. Teri will stay here, with car. Sam and I are going to Blaine Merrel's Wednesday for some GMC work. He lives between Indy and Terre Haute. We will come home from there. Teri should be home late next week. Dan










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home