Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday in Logansport, In.

I was hoping Teri would get more photos today but she didn't. We have been busy just enjoying ourselves. Everyone was gone today so we came to town and then did a few chores until everyone got home from school. My scooter keeps eating the battery while it is turned off so I put a toggle switch on it today to completely take the battery out. That should stop that. Just ran back into town to exchange 2 floressant lites, I needed "cool white", ha. Rode the scooter about 30 miles this afternoon and spent a bunch of time trying to find safe wifi. Well, thought I had it here at Staples but it wont let me check my email. So, if you wrote us today I may not get it for a while. If I can find a safe spot I will pullover on my way back home. Hope everyone had a great Monday. POP QUIZ. What year was the Plymouth my cousin in Washington owns? Come back and maybe I will have some photos. They are always better than my writing anyway. I will say, Teri and I have sure seen some great places in the last 4 months. From Mo, to In, and still going. What a trip. See ya when you come back. Dan

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2007 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Wally and Sue said...

Open top 1928 Plymouth

 
At September 25, 2007 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Hey Wally. You are right. 1928. Just checking to see who could remember or would look back. Thanks.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home