Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still Having Fun

Teri and I have been busy helping our friend, Jim, with his store. time to slip away has been at a premium but I did get time to go get my harmonic balancer today. Wally and I piddled with it this afternoon. I hope to get it all done Wednesday sometime, if I get time. Still got two shocks to put on the front of the coach after I get the balancer on and belts all back in place.
We had a thunderstorm go through about dark. One leg of our "tent" broke but I got it before it hit the coach. Was very windy here again today. We are hoping for a calm day tomorrow. We will take whatever we get.
We had the 25th anniversary of this club tonight. That is something. We had 19 members of the original group here tonight to recognize.
Oh, Teri and I are half of the water team here. We try to keep the ice boxes full of bottled water. Our friends, Bob and Terry, are the other half. You would not believe how much water older folks drink. I dont see how they can drink that much.
Teri and I are helping with breakfast in the morning. I got to get up real early so I am fixing to hit the sack. Hope everyone had a great Tuesday. Keep the messages coming. I like it when folks tell me that they enjoy reading about what Teri, Sam, and I am doing. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home