Sunday, February 3, 2008

Getting Close

Won't be long now. I'd show you a picture but it would just look like the one from yesterday so look at it again. We have the clamps on the last door tonite. Hoping tomorrow we can cut them to fit, get the trim on, and maybe hang them on the cabinet.
Teri is going to build an entertainment center for the satellite receiver and dvd player. That will clean up the the cabinet I have all that stuff in. When I told Teri she could have all that space she got right on the plans. I need to move a light so she can start on the center. Will try to do that tonight or tomorrow.
Our friends are hanging 5 inside doors Monday over at their place. I may run over and give them a hand, depending on what Teri has for me to do. I suspect she will want me out of her way. I also have a brake part I'd like to get installed. Dug it out last night and looked it over good. It is an auxillary vacuum motor for the brakes, in case the engine dies we still have brakes. I should get this on before we take off and hit those mountains again. May have to head to town for hoses so will mount it and then install hoses when we go to town next. I can wire it up in just a few minutes.
Was a pretty nice day here today. The clouds came in this evening and the wind got up about 4. It has died down now. I just fired up the little heater.
Saw where some of our GMC motorhome friends have started a blog of their trip from Wisconsin to Florida. That will be good reading. They made 400 miles, down into Indiana, today. Pretty good mileage in snow and rough weather.
Well, have a good Monday. Remember that is one of my favorite days now. I find it neat that Teri and I can get out on the road during the week and there is very little traffic. I like that and we try to make our trips at times other than the weekends. Just old white haired folks out during the week. Everyone else is working to support us.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home