Saturday, February 2, 2008

Spelling




Yesterday I had a typo regarding this photo. Who saw it? I know one that did and brought it to my attention. It was a just a "test" . Maybe you saw it and maybe you didn't. It is not there now. I don't use spell check. If I can not check my own spelling I really do not have any buisness posting about our travels. Sure, we all make mistakes and I make my share but I do try to look this over before hitting the switch to upload the information. My mother was an English teacher and she taught me well.

Teri is gone with the kids today. They ran over to Safford. She cut a lot of boards before she left and has some of her work lying inside the coach. I will upload a picture of it so you get a glimpse of what our doors will look like. One wall will also be done to match the doors.

While Teri is gone I have been insulating more of the coach. Got all of the cabinet under the refrigerator done. That was a chore. Under there is where all of our air lines are for the rear air system, along with two compressors. I then moved to the other side of the coach and insulated behind the closet where our water line comes in. That should stop a lot of air from entering after dark. As I have stated before, we are insulating every place that we can. We may be in this thing again in cold weather and don't want to get cold. The factory insulation is pretty spotty. I thought it was pretty good as we never have to run our air conditioning on high. But, I see that we had a poorly insulated coach. It should be much easier to cool now too. I have some more areas to get done but we will get most of it while we are here for another month. We have large windows in this thing so we need everything as tight as we can get it.

Ran over and filled the lp tank today. Was only half empty this time. The little Mr. Heater is pretty efficient. I am happy about that as lp is 3.50 per gallon out here.

Have a good weekend and come back to see us when you can. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home