Friday, March 21, 2008

Some of My Friends

Has been a gret day here. Have been able to visit with some friends. Don't tell Manny that I put his picture up here. He said "no way". That was after I alredy owned the shots so I think I am ok. Manny is the "Tranny" guy for our motorhomes. If you have one of his transmissions you hve the best. When we need one we will hve only his. Tried to buy one last year and he would not sell me one because our's is functioning just as it should. Now, I count Manny an honest friend. Would not take my money.
We found the other coach in a parking lot. Needed new tranny lines so he followed us back to the shop. How many know this coach?
Got to go, got company. Thanks for spending the day with me.
Dan




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home