Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday in the Shop




Teri has done an excellent job today. Taken orders and messages. Jim trusted us, Teri, to take care of the shop today while he was off on a job with Nick. We cut some great deals to our buddies that called. I am looking in the parts now to see what kind of bargain I can give myself before Jim comes back. We have had lots of fun today. Everyone wanted off for Easter so Teri and I were good to work. Easter is not any special day for us. We attend church services all year, not just easter and xmas.











Imagine this caddy 500 with twin blowers. Bob is out at Manny's now getting the tranny. Extra beefed to hold the turbos. Bob will have one fine setup when we get done. New stainless pipes to get the gasses out as quick as possible. This engine looks sweet. Can't wait to see and hear and see it run. I want to see those smoking front tires.




Thanks for checking on us. We will be here a few days helping Jim and getting our stuff done on the coach. I just replaced a fuel injector. I think I had a dirty one causing the one side to run lean. That could have caused the one muffler to get hot and catch the coach on fire. We will see. It sure runs much better with the new right side injector. Runs like it is supposed to again. We will head to church in the morning and then be back here so check on us if you get a chance.


Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home