Thursday, March 6, 2008

Boondocking in the Desert

What a beautiful day for a drive over the mountains in South Arizona. The weather was nearly perfect. Some wind but not bad. There was a lot of traffic but that was not a problem. I can stay up with traffic pulling these mountains around Globe and Superior. We left our daughter's at 10 am. Teri and I worked on the coach interior right up until we pulled out of Duncan. I mounted the table and Teri cut boards. I should be able to get some pictures now as we cleaned and straightened up everything for the 200 mile trip. Feels good to have everything back where it belongs. I will try to get a couple shots Friday.
Did not take any pictures today. Was just too busy looking at the scenery. It was great. It is green over here south east of Florence. We are back over at our fulltiming friend's place. they have something to do next couple days so Teri and I plan to do some sight seeing and just resting up from all of the coach work we have been doing. We both have a couple things we want to do to the coach but will wait a day or two. I have got to get my Wilson Trucker wireless internet antenna mounted. Teri is working on a storage box. But, not friday. We are just going to enjoy.
It was great to see the big smiles of Sylvia and Gordon as we pulled in this afternoon. We will be in this area for a few days then move over west of Old Tucson for a few days before taking off to California.
That's about it. Just wanted everyone to know we made it safely. My root canal is getting less sensitive, a very good thing. Hope all have a good Friday and a great weekend. Will be back Friday with some photos.
Thanks for stopping by.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home