Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Some Photos From Mexico Trip Today

These are the same three dogs that we saw Friday. They have just moved to a different place. Before we left we saw them over watching some girls dance on the sidewalk. Don't know where they live but they seem to eat well. They have it made just watching folks go by all day long.


I am not sure if you can see this or not. Maybe if you double click the picture you can. These are three very old automobile shells just sitting up next to I-10 between Lordsburg and Deming. I told you earlier that there are old automobiles sitting all around out here. I think the most popular truck is a 63 Chevy short bed. I know it is over on the reservation. See them everywhere.






Here are some shots of the coach for Whitey. This is where we live for 4 months at a time, inside this GMC Classic. We have all of the comforts of home here. You can see a couple of the solar panels, rear and front. I did not want them to show but my real estate is getting sparse on the roof. They will carry us for the next two weeks plus. We will have no electric hookups until we reach the San Francisco area around the 18th or 19th of this month. you can see the insulation that I put in the rear window back in December. Put it in all three bedroom windows. It sure helped on those nights when the temp dropped into the teens here in southern Az. The antenna on the rear bumper is my H.F. amateur radio antenna.
We are pulling out in the morning. When you hear from us again we will be out in the desert just south and east of Florence, Az, home of the Az. State Penn.
Thanks for stopping by. As always, we enjoy your visits. Was a little tough saying goodbye to our oldest daughter and her family tonight but we will be back before too long. They have been great neighbors. I hope many of you have a daughter like Stasha. She is always looking out for me, just like her mother. She is the kind of daughter that all dad's want. I am a lucky guy as we have 4 now. Just one son who stays very busy as a CPA in the Springfield, Mo. area. The tooth is feeling better now, just before bedtime. Dan

















4 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Travels of Gerald said...

Hey Dan:

Great looking GMC that you have their, I always want a GMC Motorhome, However i guess i will have to keep the one that i have now. My wife would have a fit if i was to get rid of her Allegro. Thanks for the photo of your GMC. You mite like to take a look at my Blog.


http://goodsamclub.mytripjournal.com/CarolynandGeraldsTravels

 
At March 6, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Whitey, Look over your blog address. I could not get it to come up.
Dan

 
At March 7, 2008 at 3:43 AM , Blogger Travels of Gerald said...

Hi Dan, Don't know what i'm doing wrong. Do you have any suggestion?

 
At March 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Whitey, check your adress real careful, maybe one letter off. If you insert www I can click on the link. this goes after http://.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home