Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Made It

Back in the good ole USA. Wow. I was in that chair for one hour and 45 minutes. We are coming into Lordsburg now. Will stop and fill up the car and get Teri something to eat. This mobile internet is great. Doing 76 mph in I-10 and the signal for internet is full scale. It is fast stuff to. We are going to enjoy this. No, I am not driving. Teri is the chauffer on this trip. She may be driving the motorhome more now since I can surf the net and not be nervous as I watch her drive. Don't say anything to her about what I said tho.
Teri got her teeth cleaned while we were there. 40 bux. My root canal was 240 plus 50 for the filling. I feel that we made out great. We will be back this fall to have more work done. I need a partial plate and Teri needs a good bit of work done. I say, if you don't have insurance, this is the place to come. Make sure that you talk with someone that has had work done and will refer you to a good dentist.
We also checked on the ey doctor and glasses while we were waiting. Exams are free if you buy the glasses there. The glasses start at 35.00 a pair. I will make sure I get with someone that has been to a particular doctor before I use one of them.
I have some pictures to upload. Forgot my card reader so I will have to do them later.
We are supposed to pull out in the morning. Will see how I feel.
Thanks for all of the well wishes. They made me feel better. Thanks to my good friend Wall, up in Omah, for riding along with us, via the internet, and taking my mind off what was coming.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home