Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Idea Of A Fulltime Motorhome

This is a 1970 4108 GM bus. It is 35 feet long. Perfect size for two people to fulltime in. I could sell the house and live in this coach. Has been converted to an automatic transmission. Many many upgrades. Our new friends know this coach inside and out and it is very well maintained. This would be much better than a 35 foot pusher that was manufactured to live in. I would say we are comparing a real house to a mobile home. This is the nicest GM bus I have seen converted for living in. Our friends Gordy and Sylvia have the nicest 35 foot MCI I have seen. I just wanted to share this with you. Some will be interested and some will not. Come on, I am going to give you a tour.


Come on inside with me.






The captain's seat, very nice area.




Check out the living area.





The flash did not come on.






Nice bedroom, walk around.







They call these coaches Buffalo.








Just look at how organized the bay area is.









Look how neat the battery compartment is. The tanks for waste are on the right side. Gray on top flushes the black. What a set up.










This is the new Onan 4kw gas. It has a cover that is the vent for air that fits in front of it and keeps it quiet. Has 3 mufflers on it. This is great. The silver on top is the 15 gallon gasoline tank. I believe it is aluminum.
























Look at this 8 cylender 2 stroke, not a drop of oil on it anywhere.
So, what do you think? Is this not the slickest rig you have ever toured? She is a beaut. It will be up for sale next year as they want to downsize to a GMC. Hmmmm, wonder if I can get the house sold by then. Might have to catch Teri out of town. Oh well, it is nice to dream.
I really enjoyed being your tour guide this afternoon. I just love this bus.
Dan













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home