Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beautiful Day




Teri and I drove over to West Tucson this afternoon. About 80 miles from where we have been. We sure hated leaving Sylvia and Gordon. We will be back to see them in the winter and maybe run into them this summer in Oregon. Was a beautiful day and we are now here with several friends. We took a few photos along the way and then some when we got here. I did not put up the GMC motorhomes tonight, except our's. There are some neat busses here so I put them up.
This first picture is of the road we got off of I-10 onto to get here. Like a small roller coaster. I loved it but Teri was no fan of this road.












Just a few shots of the drive over. It got up to 85 today.











































And, here is our home. It faithfully brought us over here today and did not even mind towing the car. We took our time getting here. Hung around Gordon and Sylvia's until after noon before we left. What a joy it is to visit with them.


Thanks for dropping by and do come back every chance you get. As I have said many times, we love company.


Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home