Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Off We Go

Look at those kids. See why we love our grandkids so much. They seem to think I am just one of them, only a lot older. I guess that is because I love giving them 100% of my time when we are together. I learned so much from my grandfather. I try to remember how I thought he could do anything and how much attention I paid to him. If I can be just a little like him then our grandkids will have known him through me. We really make an impression on these little guys. I hope I always leave a positive thought in their little minds.




A couple of clean vehicles. Gotem all polished up yesterday. We are leaving out, in the Vibe, in the morning. Taking Teri to the airport in St. Louis where she will fly to Az. for a few days. Sam and I are running over to our friend's, Blaine, near Indy for a day or two. We were there last fall and Sam really enjoyed the stay, as did I. Should arrive around 5 or 6 pm. Did not have my camera last fall when we were there but I am taking one this time. Should have some pictures of our trip up in a couple days so come on back.
Well, I got to get my stuff together and load in the car. Have a good week. Thanks for the visit. Will get you more updated next time you stop by.
Dan

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Donna McNicol said...

Beautiful grandkids....you should be proud!

Oh, got a couple of vehicles here that need washing...LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home