Friday, July 4, 2008

And the Party is On

The first shot is of the little post office here, just up the road. Meant to share that yesterday but forgot it.

ou Now you can see that the party is on. We have folks from near and far. Great gathering of people. teri and I love the 4th of July blow out that Fay and Bert put on. Everyone is happy and sharing lots of stories.







My bride at work.






I was afraid this would happen and it did. I mean the ladies were doing all of the work and I was a bit embarrassed for the male species so I pitched in and did my part. I must say the ice cream is mity good. I have a bowl here now.
We just hope all of our friends and family are enjoying the 4th as much as Teri and I are. A good time for families and friends to get together and enjoy each other's company. remember the folks over seas now fighting for us to be able to continue these type activities and please pray for an end to the fighting soon so they can return home safe. I appreciate all veterans. I too am a veteran of the Armed Forces.
Dan



2 Comments:

At July 5, 2008 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan and Teri,

Gene Fischer put me onto your blog. I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm considering getting a GMC to live aboard full time, along with my 2 yr old German Shepherd, Max.
So I'm lurking about all kinds of GMC websites trying to figure out what to look for and where. Your experiences in locating yours is very helpful.
I live on a small SS income plus some private photography teaching and workshops that I give. I decided not pay rent any longer and have to add to it to travel, so why not combine the two, get a GMC and dump the rent?!


Don Eddy, Houston area

 
At July 5, 2008 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Great Don. Gene is a great friend, one that is trustworthy. Drop us a note at gregg_dan at hotmail.com
I will respond and we can visit about the coaches.
Thanks for riding along with us. Teri and I enjoy each and every day.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home