Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Fine Day

This was a great day. Teri and I got up and headed down the mountain to the little congregation here. We attended here last year also so I knew where it was. Singing was great. We love to sing.

Does it look like I was glad to see our coach? I was when we arrived Tuesday evening. Had been a while since we left it here in April. Was so good to get back to it here in Eureka at the Curtis'. I really enjoy northern California. We are headed to Ferndale Monday. Should get some great shots of this Victorian community. Might even make Harbor Freight as it is nearby. Teri and I did hit the Dollar Tree on the way home form church this afternoon. Grabbed a few needed items and I got a new led light for the coach. Dollar tree has some neat lights for the coach for a buck. Battery powered hockey pucks. Saves the coach batteries when boondocking.





Here you can see where we are parked and why the solar panels and satellite tv do not work. These trees are big and it is rather dark in here. What a great place to hide from someone. Would be impossibe for anyone to find me if I wanted to hide here.


Here you can see Fay's hero of the day. The girls ran down the mountain for supper to bring back up. Something happened and the car quit. Acts like an ignition problem of some kind. Bert and I jumped in the Isuzu and headed down. Wanted to get that pizza back up here before it got cold.
Our friend Dan left this afternoon for his home in Reno. He came up for the weekend and stayed in Bert and Fay's coach. New friend for Teri and me. Great guy. Hope to stay in touch with him. He has some neat cars and is fun to visit with.
We appreciate you stopping by. As mentioned, we should have great photos of our Monday trip so check in when you can.
Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home