Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wash Day







Well, today Teri and I came down off the mountain and she did our wash. I am so thankful to have someone wash my clothes and put them away. That was certainly not one of my favorite jobs before we married and I just never could get Sam trained in that area. The weather is great out here. If not before, we put jackets on by 4 pm. On the 4th it was an all day jacket day for me, even while cranking that ice cream. I hope you can tell by the photos from yesterday that we had a great gathering for the holiday.
The second photo is of our gracious hosts, Fay and Bert Curtis. Does it look like we have fun? I must say that it always a barrel of laughs here. Never a serious word, well almost never. Supper time was serious. This was just after supper tonight. Teri grilled ribs on one of Bert's hand made grilles. He is pretty handy building all kinds of things. Anyway, the last picture is all that was left. Sure was good.
Hey, the GMC crowd really responded to our special prices here at Curtis Unlimited. It seems that we are good for buisness where ever we stop. Maybe we should be getting paid to stop at buisnesses for a few days and advertizing for them. Bert claims it is all Teri but I must have something to do with it. At least it is my mouth that shouts out the specials to the world here on the internet. Thanks for the support. If you own a buisness give us a call. All I am looking for is a free parking spot for a few nights.
Life is great here on the left coast. Come back soon for more adventures.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home