Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tomorrow is Friday

For you working folks that is a good thing. For me, well, I love everyday. Weekdays seem better though as most folks are working and I am not crowded when I go places. Look at the park here. This is all thats here. I like that. We had 2 pull in this afternoon but I suspect they will leave early and be on the road in the morning. Older couples in class c coaches, no toads.

Look at the mountains behind us. The logging creats a patchwork look. I like seeing this out our front window.


And, I am not leaving Oregon til I get some blackberries. Just look at this. They must be a month behind. Last year we had blackberries everywhere that were ripe before now.
Teri wants to go for a walk so I got to go. Yall have a great weekend. We have a family reunion this Saturday at one of the County RV parks.
Oh, been trying to get Kipor to work with me on my generator problem. the bad part costs 250 dollars. Rediculous. I will not pay that. 3 hours and wham. Dead in the water. Oh well, I will let you know what happens.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home