Monday, July 28, 2008

Wow


What are the chances of seeing these two nice coaches parked together in a rest area? We found these on I-84 Sunday as we were coming over to east Oregon to visit Teri's parents. That was the only picture I was able to snap during the trip. Maybe I can get more on the way back, if it is not dark. Hood River had the wind surfers all over. They were really having a great time. Lots of traffic on I-84 Sunday afternoon.
We are in a little town right on the Columbia River, Irrigon. Nice little community with a 2 dollar dump station for rv's. I like that part. We may get back over here in the coach later and will use that facility a time or two.
Hope everyone is having a good Monday. One of my favorite days. I promise to have more for the next post. I know folks enjoy pictures much more than my ramblings so I will work hard to get some.
Thanks for your prayers. Got several emails in regard to that. We really appreciate them. Teri's step mother is not doing too well.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home