Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy But Slow

Look at the rainbow. No, we did not see it here. It was on our way across hiway 50 in Utah. It was the most perfect one I have ever seen. We could not get the whole thing in view to shoot it. There were actually 3 rainbows showing for a time as we drove. What a sight.


Teri caught me doing some work today and snapped this one. The roof and solar panels were very dirty so I washed them. I hate to let the paint on the roof lose its shine. When we bought this thing I do not believe anyone ever cleaned and polished the roof. I will not let that happen. Just because it is not seen does not mean that it is ok to be dirty. After I got that finished I was able to polish 3 of our 6 wheels. Hope to get the others Friday. They are clean so just polish. Washed some windows on the coach. Will do more in a day or so. Also we got the car washed up this evening after supper. That was fun as the wind was blowing and both of us got wet at the car wash. It looks good though. We stopped at Freddy Myers Groc. Store for a few things and back to the coach by 7 pm. Hope to clean more windows and get the coach polished up in a few days. No hurry right now. Just work as the mood hits me. Teri is good to keep busy. I am more "sporatic". Work a while and then loaf a while. I mean, I am retired, what is the hurry, right?



Grabbed this picture on our way home from Tillamook this evening. Tried to take a good shot of the elk but they were bedding down a good ways across the field. We will catch them up close in a few days and post some pictures. It it totally unbelievable. They are just right here. Not easy spooked either.
I guess that is about it for today. We are not in the tourist mode yet so no big pictures to share yet. We will start getting around soon though.
Thanks for coming and come back often.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home