Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blackberries

My favorite berry is the black one. I am happy to announce that they are now coming on here in Washington. I have pictures but can not upload them where I am as the net is too slow. I stopped on the side of a road today and had lunch, just like a bear. Oh yes, they are good. The next couple weeks are going to be great. Berries are everywhere up here. I hope I dont get sick.
Sam and I are house sitting. We are at my brother in law's up northeast of Vancouver. Way up here on a mountain. I still need the gps to get back every time I leave. This is some place. Wish everyone could come to this area just once during the summer. Perfect place to spend summers.
Thanks again for all of the notes regarding the loss of Teri's step mother. Teri is in Irrigon with her father while Sam and I are here. We are 160 miles apart. I don't like it but I can deal with it. Teri is helping her father with things. Friday Sam and I will leave here. We will either go back to where Teri is or back to the motorcoach, over in Tillamook. Not sure until I hear from Teri. May work on the VW before I leave the area. It is at my other brother in law's in Vancouver. I do things depending on his schedule. He has done a lot of work for me and the bug is coming along. It is going to make a great little toad for the motorhomme and we will paint it to compliment the coach. The new engine has much more power than the old one. I should not have any problems pulling hills now.
Well, Sam just went to the bedroom so I guess it is time for me to follow. Keep in touch with us. Never know what Sam and I may get into with Teri gone. We have certainly kept the roads hot this week and plenty of fuel has gone through the Vibe. Hope we get a couple weeks to catch up and rest, over in Tillamook, soon
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home