Monday, August 4, 2008

Dee Proctor

I am sad to report that Teri's stepmother passed away yesterday, Sunday. We are here in Irrigon, Or. now while Teri helps her father with arrangements. The funeral will be in Pendleton, Or. on Wednesday afternoon, August 6th at 2 pm. Please keep Teri and her family in your prayers.
Dee was a special lady. She accepted me right into her family when Teri and I married. She even traveled to our ceremony in Az, all the while she was ill with other problems. She never complained and smiled all through our wedding. I really appreciated her coming. Dee loved our dog, Sam, too. She would take care of Sam while Teri and I ran around sight seeing everytime we came here. Sam could tell that she was not well last week and begged to enter the house to see her but I kept her outside.
Dee leaves a wonderful husband, Teri's father. 2 sons, two stepsons, and Teri. She will be missed by us.
I really appreciate all of the notes of encouragement that you have sent us and the prayers that have been offered up. They really mean a lot to us. It is hard to say goodbye. Teri and I just did this last year with my stepmom. Teri was her main caregiver for several months, even staying with her in the Little Rock hospital for a couple months.
So, I just wanted to pass this along to our friends and family.
Teri got some good pictures on our trip along the gorge yesterday afternoon. I will share them later.
Dan
P.S.
Kipor is warranting my little generator and sending me a new invertor. How about that. I must say I had my doubts. I had the unit 2 years and 3 weeks. The warranty was 2 years. A very nice lady, Marleen, seemed to take me under her wing and took very good care of me. She really went above and beyond to help me. I hope I was as accomodating to folks when I was in the people buisness.

1 Comments:

At August 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Donna McNicol said...

I'm sorry to hear about Terri's stepmom. It's never easy to lose a loved one.

Congrats on the good service from Kipor!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home