Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Night With No Date

That is a 27 Ford. Aint that something?


Here is a 48 or 49 Ford. I had one several years ago.

An old Stude. Waiting its turn in the shop.




Look at that rock crawling rig. I am telling you, these folks are serious out here when it comes to their vehicles. I too all of these shots Thursday in Washougal and Camus. There was a shop that was rebuilding old cars. I could see a late 30's Chrysler in there along with others but I was afraid to go in and ask to take pictures. As I was leaving Washougal a mint 52 Chevy hardtop was in front of me. He was just too fast for me to catch and get a picture. We were winding up a mountain and he was letting her rip.


Oh yea, here are the berries. After the first shot all of those black ones dissapeared. They were good. Today I found a few back here at the airport rv park but they are a week or so behind those in the pictures. When they turn Sam and I will get our bellies full. Millions of them all around the coach here. I got to start looking for containers so I can get a bunch of them for Teri to fix us a cobbler.




I talked with Teri this morning and she needs a few days to help her father with things. Sam and I loaded up and headed back to the coast. The Tillamook County Fair is this weekend. Tomorrow night is the grand finale of the Pig n Ford races. One of the funniest things I have ever seen. If all goes well I will go tomorrow night and grab some pictures. Come back sometime Sunday and see what I am talking about. I can not wait. The only thing is I will be at the fair by myself. I don't like that.





Oh yea, this is Friday night. More of the gang in Garibaldi. I had a good time there tonight. Should you ever be in Garibaldi on a Friday evening, you have got to stop by city hall and listen to these folks. Many of them are really good. A couple, well lets just say it took 3 verses before I figured out just what they were trying to play. One writes all of his own stuff. 2 guys are Framptons and they are good. I have been told that they are related to some guy from England named Peter, whoever that is. Before my time I think.
I talked with my daughter in law this morning. She is about to give birth to number 13 grandchild. Hoping for a boy but will be happy with whatever it is. She is doing good she said. Talked with one of the girls. She is buying a new house so they are excited. Also visited with a grandson on the phone. He was heading out the door to go fishing. He was very excited. Those kids love that fishing.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Oh, I spotted a GMC motorhome in another rv park tonight. I stopped and he is moving over here by me tomorrow. He liked the 5 dollar a night thing. He is from Arizona and has a nice looking coach. See ya later. Dan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home