Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grandkids

Aren't grandchildren great? I wonder sometimes why we can't have grandkids first. Teri and sure enjoy them. Look at those boys on the horses.


Here are a real pair. Marci Claire, on the left, told me last week that she can not stay all night with us until she is 5 or 6. I asked her why that is. She said, "well, grandpa, it is just too boring at your home to stay all night". I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. What kids come up with.
Does it look like she is bored here? All three of them were dancing as old grandpa banged on the flatbox. Don't let Teri know I shared this one. We are in the back room and she does not try to keep it straight anymore. She says it is my room so I must keep it like I want.


Here is the newest, little Nick. He certainly was not happy that I woke him for this picture.


Three generations right here, taken this morning after church. Handsome dudes I must say.
Thanks for the visit. Just wanted to share some of our grandkids with you tonight. We have a bunch of em.
Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home