Friday, October 3, 2008

Working Again

My buddy, Jim. He loves Airstreems and now has 2 of them. When we left back in June I had been helping him on his 73 model. Now, look at that shine.


This was as dull as they come, but shines like a new penny now. Jim and Jr. have been busy while I was gone. The interior is looking good too. This will be one nice rig. I really like these Airstreams too.


We put an awning on it today. Here is Jr. trying to figure it all out. We got the thing all wound back up with lots of tenison. Got another one for the windows on the other side.
Just a shot to let you know the bug is alive and well in Mo. We got it all legal yesterday. I have been driving the fool out of it. Worked changing the oil on it yesterday.
I am working for my cousins on their farms. Picking cotton and I am one of the module builders. Lots of fun and I might get paid. Have one moreskill to add to my resume. I need all I can get.
Computers are both broke. I am struggling with the laptop, trying not to bump it or it will go off. Got some parts coming.
Teri and I missed all of our GMC friends this week. the international convention was in Delaware. Just was not in the cards for us this time. Hope to see everyone in Dothan in March.
Thanks for checking on us. we are doing great. Work is good for the "poor".
Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home