Monday, January 5, 2009

Need I Say More?????


As you can see we had a visitor last night. When I went to bed it was raining. When Teri got up the ground was covered with snow. She took pictures as she knew I might not see it. Once the sun comes out here things heat up quickly. She was right, it was pretty much gone when I stuck my head out from under the covers this morning.

My plans for today may be put off until tomorrow or the next day. What is the hurry? Unless we run out of LP. That is a possibility. Was down to a quarter tank last nite when I went to bed. We don't use much over night though as I keep the furnace down. We have a mattress cover. We use it, electric, to preheat the bed. Turn it off when we get in.




I need to wash the GMC when I go for LP also. I will need Teri's help. She is going to Tucson with our daughter tomorrow. So, the washing at car wash may have to wait til we pull out Friday. Had also planned to clean the battery cables today. Who knows, when the sun pops it may hit 70 again.
Yesterday was overcast but nice and warm. We enjoyed being outside. I took all of the LP gas connections apart, at the tank, and re "gooped" them. We were occassionally getting a whif of gas in our bedroom. That stopped it.
The outside temperature is up to 43 degrees now, at noon. I would not be surprised to see 60 but it will need to hurry. The sun has popped a couple of times but then returned behind the clouds. Here it comes again. The coach heats up quick when it is out.
Was nippy when I got out of the shower this morning. Boy, did not take long to dry off and grab my clothes. Am not running heat now and it is 62 inside, comfortable with my long sleeve t shirt. I did turn on the electric heater while I dressed. Still enjoying the new shower. I noted this morning that with cooler temperature of the incoming water that we need to turn it up a bit, the burner. I have had a question, or two, about the heat against the wall where it is mounted. I continue to feel back there and can feel no heat there. We do not leave it on long enough for it to really heat up. The thing only burns when the water is on. That is controlled at the shower head. The vent is only inches from the unit and has a powerful exhast fan on it. There is no way to get a whif of anything with that exhaust vent on. We turn it on before turning the gas and water on, under the sink.
So, there you have it at noon, on Monday. One of my favorite days. Will see what I can get into today. Life is good in the Arizona mountains, living in a GMC motorhome. Thanks for coming in. You don't even need to knock unless it is after dark. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home