Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve

I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve. I promised you some pictures from Teri and my fun.
First, look at this little booger. It is a vacuum cleaner, a robot. It comes out and does its thing then it goes back and parks in its charger. Pretty slick. It belongs to our friend Anne, who hosted our New Year's Eve gathering.



My lovely bride enjoying some of the great food at Anne and Al's place. All of the church was invited to their home Wed night. It was great.

You know why these guys are smiling. Look at that spread. Anne did it all herself. She would not allow us to bring anything.




More eating going on. One of my favorite hobbies. That girl on the left is really special.







Here you go. Time for games. Teri was mean with those dominoes.
We had a great evening. Nothing like being with your friends. All Christians so it was good clean fun all evening. They were all glad to see us here for the winter again. At least, they were glad to see Teri, ha. I guess I behaved myself pretty good. We have been invited back again Staurday for lunch. It will be a birthday lunch for Al. They are snowbirds also, and came here a few years back in their motorhome. Found the area to their liking and just bought a place here for wintering. Teri and I are lucky because it is just 5 or 6 miles across the country to their place. Anne loves to cook and she knows I love to eat. So, that makes a great combination.
Thanks Anne and Al for making us feel at home.
Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home