Sunday, April 19, 2009

Alright, Alright

I keep getting these emails checking to see if I am ok. Russ even thought maybe he should send flowers to me.
Teri is up in Northern Indiana with our daughter and her family. I can't find my broken camera, that works sometimes, the pink one. Wanted to have some photos to upload but none today.
Weather was great here today. Mid 70's. After church I rewired the headlights on the bug. Installed heavier wires and a relay system. Now I have some bright headlights. I have been needing to get that done but just kept putting it off. Even installed a battery box that I picked up at Walmart last night. Now the battery is covered. It rides inside the car, under where the rear seat used to be. We now have a tracking system in the bug too. Got the oil changed in it Friday. So, I have done a few things while Teri has been away.
When Teri gets back we will start doing a few things to the GMC to get it ready for our upcoming trip to Tn. and Ky. We will be on the road for ten days, or so, exploring the mountains over on the east side of those states. Have not done anything to the coach since I pulled it in the driveway over two weeks back.
Teri is supposed to head home in the morning. It is a 400 mile trip for her. You can ride along if you want as she has a tracker in her car. I have WD0AFQ as the call for that tracker. The one in the bug has a -1 after the call if you need to see me running around Dexter, ha.
We have potluck tonight after services. I know the older ladies will feed me good. I have almost cleaned up every meal that Teri cooked for me before she left so I am glad it is potluck tonight.
Well, I better start getting cleaned up for church. We will have some pictures to upload next time. I can not figure out what has happened to the pink camera. I am now waiting for these cameras to drop below 50 bux before I buy another one. Teri is kinda stingy with her's and took it with her. She is afraid I will blow it up. Can't say that I blame her with my luck and cameras.
Hope everyone has a great week. Come on back in a couple of days. I will have Teri take pics of me working on the GMC, ha.
Dan

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2009 at 7:18 PM , Blogger the world around us said...

I guess it doesn't hurt to shake up things a little, at least now we know that all is well with your household.
Wilf Blakey

 
At April 20, 2009 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're back blogging. I was beginning to worry there for a minute. Can't wait to see the pics. Have a great day. Janis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home