Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just About Ready

Oh yea, the GMC is really smiling today. We got it all greased up. I hate that chore. It takes little time but oh how messy. I crawled around under the front end and got that part done in 10 or 15 minutes. There are about 13 or so fittings up there. I hope it is 13. I need to double check the book. If it is more I missed a couple. Went to jack the rear end up to grease the bogies and my 6 ton jack would not work. I tossed it into the trash and headed to town for a new one, 28 bux. Got home and rasied it to finsish the job. There are 4 grease fittings back there and the coach must have the wheels off the ground to do it properly. We also had a friend over and he gave Teri some tips on fixing our floor, the one with the big hole in it. Have not had it home since the fire but when we get back from this trip we will rip out the front living area and fix that and do a few more things while it is all torn out.
So, that was it for today. Did have my 5 year old grandson over this afternoon, Colsyn. He is quite the story teller. So funny to get him to tell stories. He may be a professional performer one of these days. Someone told him that John Wayne died. That did not sit well with me but he asked me, point blank. I could not lie. Dog gone it. I had so much fun getting him gifts from John when we are in Arizona. Another grandma popped his bubble. Oh well, I guess 5 is old enough to realize that your hero is already gone.
Thanks for stopping by. I was on a mission today so did not have Teri take pictures. Will get some soon though. Have a good rest of the week. Weather here is perfect right now.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home