Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rural Kentucky

Here is a shot of Jim on his boat. It is a nice one that has sleeping quarters and everything.
Jim and Marlys took us on a scenic tour of the area today. Was great. Had too much Chinese, though, for lunch. Teri and Marlys did some geocaching this morning but failed to provide me with any pictures.
Can anyone guess what the little wagon is? Let me know if you can.


These are everywhere around here.


Read the sign.




Does Hee Haw come to mind?
I would not take the picture so Teri got out of the truck and asked the fellas if she could snap the shot. I was watching from the truck. When I saw them straightening up and one of them quickly groom his beard I knew what they had told her. How could they refuse such a nice looking lady?






Tied next to a garden spot. We knew what this horse had been doing.
This is a very beautiful area. Reminds me of the Ozarks. We have excellent tour guides. What a way to spot the "off the beaten path" treasures.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Will have more on Wednesday.






1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Wentzi said...

My guess is that the "little wagon" is actually a device to lower a boat into the water. Wentzi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home