Sunday, March 28, 2010

5 Quick Geocache Finds, After The Party. Post # 2

After we left the party We grabbed 5 quick ones. I love these kind. The las two we check we did not find. Was getting cold so we gave up. 5 was a good hour.

Teri cracking a safe.

Took a little while to see this one.

I spotted this one from the car.

I also saw this one from the car. In fact, I spotted 3 today while sitting in the driver's seat of the car.
As I mentioned in the earlier post today, we did not have the handheld unit so we used the cheap tom tom. Finally found something it can do. It is a very poor unit for the car.Don't buy a Tom Tom cheap unit.
While Teri was helping clean up after the twins' party I was in the car looking at all of the caches here in Monroe. Many were on our way home. So, I figured out how to put coordinates in the Tom Tom and off we went. Teri has promised the 4 twins that we will take them on a hunt. They are all excited. Maybe Monday after school. We can't let them know we went today without them, ha.
Ok, the weekend is about over. Look for me on the streets again tomorrow. Oh, how I love Mondays.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home