Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Day for a Party

My 3 nephews and one niece had their 9th and 10th birthday party this afternoon. 4 twins a year and 5 days apart. My brother and sister in law rented a petting zoo with farm animals for the party. Here are the horse rides.


4 special ladies. There were 4 sets of twins at the party. I missed one set, getting a picture.

There were several little donkies. They reminded me of our friend Dave near Duncan. He has some of these.

Midget pony. Also several of these were at the party.

Pot belly pig. He reminded me of someone I just can't remember who.

The wanted Posters of the kids. Pretty neat.

Teri and I did some geocaching after the party. We found 5 real quick. We did not have the hand held unit so I got us close with the laptop. Then, we used the cheap Tom Tom. Finally figured out a good use for the thing. It is a sorry car unit and I would never recommend a Tom Tom for that purpose. It does take coordinates so it worked for that today.
Got to get back in the house. May stick the geocaching photos up in a little while.
Dan
Still in Monroe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home