Monday, March 29, 2010

Geocaching Monroe, La. in a GMC Motorhome

I went looking for this little sucker on my own today. Figured out how to program the handheld while Teri was gone. I fooled around in back of this pharmacy for 30 minutes. Then I found a hidden box. Just knew I had it. Opened it up, "This is not the hidden geocache, not this easy". I busted out laughing and left. Just could not find it. Picked Teri up, drove back to the spot and I found it right off. I just needed my good luck charm I guess. A real good hide.


I was not going on this hunt by myself. I had been looking at it for a couple of days. Grabbed Teri and gave her the coordinates. She put them in and we headed to the park. She walked right to this table and we pulled an end cap off, there it was. Grabbed a travel bug from it that was left last week. Will carry it on up north and drop along the Big Mighty Muddy somewhere next week on our way home.
Teri is busy now programming the handheld with a bunch of new treasure coordinates. We may take the kids on some of the hunts but they are real busy. Have not had a timeframe that was available for them yet. Not tonight or Tues either and Wed night is Bible Study. Oh well, maybe we can grab an hour here or there before we leave. There are so many in Monroe. We could hunt all week and not get to all of them.
Hope you had a great Monday.
Here is our parking spot this week.
Dan
Just had to grab one more before dark. We had pizza with the kids and snatched this one on the way home. At a Fedex store. Name is Wilson. Wonder where they got that??? ha.
Have a good evening.
Gone for good tonite,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home