Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Ranting GMC Owner, No Not Me.

So, Yall think I was ranting last night? I thought that was funny when one of my friends told me that. Just the facts, that was all I wrote. We need to stand up and take this country back. Many politicians need to be ousted, along with court officials. I have seen it first hand. Crooked cops too. I was really hurt once to find out a good friend policeman was on the take. It took me a while to realize he was in the minority.
The pictures from yesterday looked good too. No spot and the roadrunner showed up in that picture. We see lots of roadrunners but that was first chance I got to take a picture of one. The new cameras have a better zoom on them than any of our other ones. 54 bux each, delivered.
Well, no pictures today. Was stuck here working on the GMC again. Things just keep popping up. I hope today was the last thing. We are leaving here in about a week, for the Houston area. I do not need any problems on the road. If there are any more issues I hope they show up here. We are anxious to see our GMC friends in Texas. We can share stories and visit about what we have all been doing since our last visit. We will be sad to leave here though. We missed a lot of time with our grandkids here this winter due to motorhome problems. We are looking for many years of no problems now. Keep your fingers crossed. Also you might pray that we have an uneventful trip across Texas.
Ok, got to run. Maybe I can use the new camera Friday and post a few pictures.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dan

If you posted I missed where you ended up getting your cameras. Pictures look great. Just went back through and still don't see what you got. Would you mind sharing the make and source of this 54.00 picture taker? And I am like your brother, Love the pictures..
Best
Garry

 
At March 5, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dan

If you posted I missed where you ended up getting your cameras. Pictures look great. Just went back through and still don't see what you got. Would you mind sharing the make and source of this 54.00 picture taker? And I am like your brother, Love tthe pictures..

Garry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home