Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gone Again

Look at that. A cache in the butt of a frog. Yep, that is what it is. Tuesday I carried Teri down across the St. Francis River into Arkansas. We did a little geocaching. Was a great afternoon.

Funny hide.

Next stop was a very old grave yard in Piggott. I enjoy reading the tombstones and wondering about the folks buried there.

If you click this one up you will see it is very old. 1875 I think I recall. I found one or two that were buried before the Civil War.

There is the cache. I love the ammo boxes.


This Walnut tree is on the neighbor but between our homes. I am tired of being woke up at 3 am with walnuts dropping on the roof. They fill our rain gutter and the leaves are millions, in the fall that we have to clean up.

Woops, I polished the bug Tuesday also.

So, I got a guy to drop this tree. Took him 4 and a half hours.

Each limb had to be cut and dropped straight down. It was a chore. 400 bux. A bargain in my book.

Here it is on the ground. My son in law came this afternoon and started cleaning it up. Firewood.

I suppose you are wondering what in the world is going on here. Well, as I mentioned, we have problems with the new transmission dropping into second while traveling at 60 mph. I have been eliminating things that the builder is telling me. He is in San Jose, Ca. Took the transmission cooling lines off this morning and I am blowing through the lines and cooler. Did not seem to be restricted. Not sure what the next step is. Waiting on Manny to let me know. I am praying that I do not have to drop the transmission. Maybe you can say a little prayer for me.
Well, Teri and I are leaving early in the morning. Our first stop is Logansport, In. Our daughter and family will be waiting for us. Teri is spending time there while I get up Friday and head to Romeo, M, north of Detroit on 53 hiway. My 90 year old aunt lives alone there and I miss her. I will spend the weekend with her. Pick Teri up on my way back home. We should be home Monday evening sometime.
So, you see I have been busy. While I was down for a week I had a lot of stuff piling up. Got most stuff done. Even got my master cylendar on my scooter bled today. Ride with us tomorrow. Tracking is WD0AFQ-1. Just click the link at the top of this page to see where we are. We will be running the internet so hollar at us if we can do anything for you along the way.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home