Thursday, May 6, 2010

Up at 630 am and in the shower. 7 am had the motorhome locked and rain x on the windshield, we were off. Whew, that is early.
The little fella, above, greeted us in the first rest area stop up on I-57 this morning. He just knew that I was going to give him a peanut, wrong. He was 18 inches from me here and I think he would have jumped on my shoulder if I would have allowed that. His sister was also running around with him. both looked the same so why wast a picture?

Teri grabbing our first cache for the day. We enjoyed running around the little towns along 24. No caching on the interstate.

Our second stop.

Teri was determined to find this one.

Here she is along a small lake. Very well groomed area. She had a little problem and called her back up in.

I found it right away. see that rock? That is it.

Looking around the big guns.


Teri needed backup once again. I found it hiding right here.

Now look at this bolt.

Ah ha. Guess who found this one? Yep, me again. this one was slick. Only a log to sign will fit in something like this.

Teri got this one on her own. A real flag pole hide.

Very nice city park.

See that rock?

There is the cache. Guess who was called in for this one. Oh yea, me again. We are quite a team. This is lots of fun. We get to see so many neat places that we would otherwise pass right by.
We arrived in Logansport just in time for a rib supper. Teri's favorite meat. Verizon towers are non existant here. That being the case, we are riding in on the back of some other system. Makes for very slow internet.
I will be up early and off agin Friday. Heading for Romeo, Mi. ride along if you have time. WD0AFQ-1. I will be north and east of Logansport before it shows up. No reporting stations here either. This is kinda backwoods  when it comes to modern electronic inovations, ha.
See ya in Michigan.
Dan

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Teresa said...

Have fun in Romeo! Lots of fun times there.

If you're up for a side trip while in MI, come out to Hartland/Howell and camp in our woods. You can see the mess we got going on.

We are at US 23 and M 59.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home