Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dusty Fields

Boy, I am praying for rain. Take a look at some of the dust in the cotton fields. It is tough.
Oh yea, it is bad.
Tarping the module.
Moving the builder.
My main squeeze.
Before we really got started. No dust. This was about 830 am this morning. We work til dark and stop. That is about 7 pm.
Oh, I just had to put this one in here. This is Rylan watching Billy the Exterminator. This show is for him and Grandpa. He came over Tuesday night and watched about 4 hours of Billy. The kid loves watching Billy. Can you tell? His eyes are glued to the tube. Each of our grandchildren do special things with grandpa. Rylan made sure that I don't watch this with his siblings. "This show is just for us" were his words. Aren't grandkids great.
Well, Teri says I got to take a shower. Still got all that dust on me and I can not sit at the table until I bathe. Don't want to miss my supper.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home