Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Pictures

Teri and I had a day off from picking cotton yesterday. I spent most of my time cutting the grass. It had nearly gotten away from me. I also took the GMC to the school parking lot so I could back it up several times to set the rear brakes. It has self adjusters but I never back the thing up because we always have a car in tow. Worked pretty good. I have plans to replace those drum brakes with disc brakes soon. Teri was a lot buisier than me. She worked around the house and ran errands. She also fixed supper for our daughter and family. Went out and picked up an elderly family member to visit with us and our daughter. Was her first time to see our new grandson. Teri rarely sits still. I am much better at that than she. Teri also brought our 4 year old grandson home with her. He and I sat here and watched Billy the Exterminator til 10 pm. He was supposed to spend the night but chose to have me run him home to mom. That was ok as we worked in the cotton today. We were short handed in the cotton patch so Teri and I spent our time very busy. Worked til dark and plan to do the same the rest of this week. I am hoping for rain soon. It is so dusty that we can barely breathe when a tractor passes us as we build the modules.
Well, that's about it. I need to pick up some rear bearing seals for the GMC in the morning before we hit the field.  Working on placing another geocache in Bernie Park. Will have pictures soon.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home